Q. What sort of electrical supply do you need?

We require at least two electrical sockets in the vicinity of the performance area. The full band with all sound and lighting equipment requires power consumption of no more than 4000W, which can be safely provided by 2 standard mains wall sockets.The band has full 3rd party liability insurance and all our equipment is PAT tested.

Comment on this FAQ